Total Pageviews

2 Months Old!!

She is getting so big already!!! She is starting to smile and is into a pretty good routine. I dropped her off at Grandma's two days this week to see how she would do (I think she was better for them then she is for us!) Its hard to believe that my maternity leave is over and its time to go back to work..I will miss being home with her everyday!
We took a trip to Massachusetts during Renee and Jasmine's Spring Break. We had a great time and Leah was introduced to all of her new family and friends! The girls and I drove home by ourselves (Jake had flew home to go back to work early in the week) and things went great, Leah wasn't toooooo cranky and I managed to stay awake with two huge lattes!
Good News...Renee and Jasmine both made Potomac Middle Schools soccer team!!!! We are very proud of them!!! It is going to be a busy Spring (they are also on travel teams as well.) Wish us luck!!!
Leah Marie
I guess the couch is the place to be?
Daddy and Leah Daddy and Leah watching the Master's
Leah in her Easter Dress
Leah and Grandpa
Four Generations of Robitaille's
The girls are a GREAT influence on Leah...eat breakfast in the living room while watchin' TV!!!
The Girls
Easter Egg Coloring with Kim!
(She is gonna hate me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment