Total Pageviews

September 2012

School is back in session!  Renee and Jasmine are back at Potomace High School - Renee is starting 11th  and Jasmine is starting 10th!

Its hard to believe, I will only be able to take "first day" pictures of the both of them for one more year!  Unless Im there for the first day of college...and I think Renee would have to put her foot down on that one!

11th

10th

All my kiddos - Matthew was starting a new class that day too! 

What do you do on a rainy Saturday??  You put on your swimsuit and go outside to play with dad!

...I guess she should be wearing cleats instead of Crocs when she is kicking a soccer ball in the rain...she ended up on her bum!

Wears the sand??

Matthew and Jake are off to watch the first Patriots game of the season

Jasmine made the varsity volleyball this season (14)!  We love to watch her play!!  This game was at my high school...I was a little torn - I really wanted to cheer on my  school!


Homecoming Parade - the volleyball team in the back of a pick up truck - shockingly, noone fell out!

Leah with the Potomac Panther

Renee

Renee with her Cross Country teammates!

My Girls!

Jake and I took a trip to PA in late September for our friends wedding at Rolling Rock Country Club!  Congrats Matt and Whitney!!  The grounds were beautiful!

Jake and I

Cheers!

On the way home, we visited the Flight 93 Memorial in PA.

 

October 1st we celebrated Jake's 29th Birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!


How many Robitaille's does it take to blow out a few candles???

Grandma and her girls!

...Jeanine was here too...but yet again, she was behind the camera! 

No comments:

Post a Comment