Total Pageviews

Jasmine's 16th Birthday!

It is so hard to believe that my little girl is 16 years old! 
 
One of my favorite pictures of her! ...well, of the three of us!
 
The Friday before her birthday, they had a pool party for her travel soccer team!  I surprised her and brought cupcakes to celebrate!




This is her vase of goodies!  All she ever talks about is eating at Taco Bell, Sweet Frog or Chipotle...so I got her gift cards to each of them...along with some of her favorite candy!!  (I thought this would keep her quiet for the summer...I was wrong...she still bugs me to take her!)
 
Before we hit the road to Water Country USA, Jeanine made blueberry pancakes, bacon and fruit for everyone!

oh wait...there is a big gift from Aunt Jeanine downstairs!!  What could it be???

A bunch of balloons??? What????

FILLED WITH CASH AND CANDY!!!
 
Jeanine thought that Jasmine's party would not be complete without a Hawaiian theme!

Jasmine all decked out and embarrassed in her get up!



We surprised Jasmine with a cabana...it was really nice to be able to have a meet up place (and a place for me to nap :)

Lunch in the trunk!  Renee and Kayla

 Sweet 16 birthday cake - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!!




We are so classy ;)

Renee sporting Jasmine's flower clip!

The sign on the cabana
 
...We had a great day at Water Country...and ended the evening at CHIPOTLE!!!  (ugh!) ...she is lucky I love her!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment