Total Pageviews

Tribal Quest - July 2013

One of my soccer mom friends told me about this "fun" 5 mile mud/obstacle course about 30 minutes from our house...so we thought it would be "fun" to  sign up!  We put together a team and had a great time:  Jake, Melanie (my partner in crime), Rick (our coworker) and I!  We pushed ourselves through!  When we finished, I was shocked that it took us over two hours to trek through swamps, mud, slides, tubes, ropes, climb over walls, drag weights and anything else that I cant remember..haha!  But it truly was an experience!
Jake getting his number marked on his arm

 
The cutest volunteers doing face paint!

Jake and I celebrating our accomplishment

My medal...yes, I was proud ;)

Our team stopping to take a picture in the middle of a swamp!  Part of the "task" was to carry our team flag for the entire race...and it had to cross the finish line.  Jake was our "official flag holder" ...he also was our "GoPro Carrier" too!  (Thank you Brian for sharing your fun toy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment