Total Pageviews

Almost There!

Ok, so I have been pretty horrible at keeping this up! We are 39 1/2 weeks. We went to the doctors on Tuesday for a weekly visit and found out some unexpected news. Every week they check to make sure that her head is in position for delivery, this week she was not. She is breach. Apparently, she didn't like to be upside down because for the last couple of weeks she was head down. We were going to try a procedure called an inversion, in which the doctor would physically move her into position, but we could not get an appointment at the hospital. So, we are scheduled for a c-section on Monday, February 16th at 1:00pm. Not the happy ending that I really wanted, but I will survive. They perform many c-sections everyday and I am starting to come to grips with it. I am really excited about meeting our little girl (and for my hands to stop hurting ;)! We do have one last appointment with the doctor on Monday morning at 8:00am, they will check her position one more time. If her head is down, I am assuming they will induce labor (not sure.) If she still breach, we will go ahead with the c-section. Leah will be here before we know it! Hopefully not before Monday ;) We will keep everyone posted!!! Once we have the baby, Jeanine will send out an email to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. CHris took that picture he wants picture credit. And omg girl you are ready to pop. and don't stress you'll be perfectly fine. I love you girl. Good luck.

    - Love Aunty Alycia

    ReplyDelete