Total Pageviews

Renee's 15th Birthday! ...and other January Events!

Happy Birthday to my Good Friend Johnna - we had a nice night out at Sukura Japanese Steakhouse (so good!!!)
So in the middle of us totally redoing our living room - Painting the walls two different colors, painting the trim, cleaning the carpets and shades, getting new furniture...practically living out of the kitchen...we also decide it would be a good time to feed Matthew food for the first time! He likes most veggies - HATES GREEN BEANS!!! He loves his fruits too!!

HAPPY 15TH RENEE!!! It is so hard to believe that my first born is already 15 years old :( She is growing up so fast! For her birthday, she decided she wanted to try out snowboarding. So Jake, Renee, her friend Kayla and I went to Liberty Mountain in PA! We had a great time! Jake and I skied, the girls learned how to snowboard. Let me tell you, those girls took a BEATING!!! They were troopers, they did really well, but if that were me, I would have for sure broken something...good job ladies!!

Getting their boots on

First ride up the lift by themselves!


Jake and I on the lift

Renee, Kayla and I





My cute little man

For Renee's actual birthday - she wanted "Breakfast for Dinner" I made her favorite - chocolate chip pancakes! Her candles were in blueberry muffins :) We had cupcakes too!


Our Family
Grandpa and Renee
(Grandma had to work...but we made sure she had her share of chocolate chip pancakes!! Im pretty sure she is the one who introduced Renee to them!)

Renee and Jeanine

Matthew is sitting up now :) Hes learning to rollover, he can sometimes roll from stomach back to his back...but he has a hard time figuring out where his arm goes?

Matthew, Jake, Leah and Mac in their Patriots gear!!

Leah with something in her mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment