Total Pageviews

Grayson's Baptism

After Leah's Princess Party, Jake and I rushed to BWI to fly up to Providence.  On Sunday, Feburaary 17th our little Ms. Grayson Swift was baptized!
We took pictures of Chris and Alycia dressing Matthew for his Baptism and they made it look so easy!  Apparently it takes five of us to get grayson dressed - ha!

Poor baby - I love the look on her face...

Mom...help me!!!  what are they doing to me...but she never cried once ;)

Finally - we succeed!  Shes all dressed!







Grayson with her Grandma and Memere

Auntie Jackie made a wonderful cake ...as always



The princess in her party dress


Andrew, Jake and Alycia

Jake and Alycia making fun of Andrew's "lean"  (see all Jake and Jen's wedding pictures for details...see Chris and Alycia's wedding pictures for him over compensating so he wasnt made fun of again!)

The Bro's

Chris and Grayson

Memere and Pepere

Jake and I with our beautiful God Daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment