Total Pageviews

January 2015

Monster Trucks, Verizon Center



For Christmas, Jake purchased tickets for Leah for so they could have a "Date Day" and I purchased tickets for Matthew and I to have a "Date Day"!  Matthew and I went to see Monster Trucks...which I was super, duper excited about  ....and Matthew was "excited"...but not as excited as ME!!  I bought tickets to the show and Pit Passes, which is a preview of the trucks before the show starts. It was so cool to see all the trucks up close! We took pictures with most of the trucks and bought a sword! (not really sure how swords fit in with Monster Trucks, but I will give it to their marketing department....every little kid had a $20 Grave Digger sword!)












.....and mission accomplished!


Cousins Dinner

We did it!  We got together after Christmas for a fun evening of catching up!  The kids had a blast playing with Emma and her kitchen set and the adults had fun eating pizza and talking!  Cant wait until June to spend more time with them!!




Whitetail Ski Resort

On January 31st, Jake and I took the munchkins skiing with us on a work trip.  The spent the morning in "ski school"...which I was really nervous about!  I didn't know how Leah was going to like it...I was pretty sure that Matthew would.  When we arrived, it was like nine degrees!!  I was second guessing why I even was going!!!  Within the first few hours, the temperatures raised and it was a beautiful day to ski.  Jake and I were able to get a few runs in by ourselves while the kids were in school and at noon, they released the little ones!  They came out of there and were able to ski!  Its amazing how they pick up on stuff at that age!  They both really enjoyed it.  After their class, Melanie and Chloe met up with us and we skied for a while before we stopped to eat lunch.  Lots of fun!!













No comments:

Post a Comment