Total Pageviews

April 2013

EASTER!

Coloring Eggs! (Things went much smoother this year!!)

The Easter Bunny came...and left a trail of fur behind!

Easter Egg Hunt Teams = 1 big and 1 little!
Big carries bag while little collects eggs....

Big helps little retrieve eggs....

Big shields other little while eggs are retrieved

Other big steps in and bullys through!

...and they all still love each other in the end!

The Easter Bunny was so nice to the kids this year!  He came to our house AND to the Alve's house!! 
MJ helping Matthew find his bubbles!

Guess who is having issues finding their eggs?????

My Loves!

Brian collecting all his "orange" eggs!

The gang!  I love this picture!!

Colored deviled eggs that I made for Brian!

A wonderful brunch that MJ prepared for us all!

The boys playing basketball to burn off some calories!

Matthew dunkin!

Matthew's jump shot! 
(just kidding, Brian threw it up...but it does look like Matthew did it!)

 Took the girls to North Carolina  for a travel soccer tournament.  It was then I was introduced to the BEST dessert in the world!  If you have not visited a Sweet Frog...DONT!!   You will want to go back over and over again!!
...these girls are bad influences!

If I did not know my daughters soccer number, I would have a hard time telling which one she is?  They are like twins from the back AND they are great friends (they even colored their hair the exact same color without even knowing the other one did it)

They had this sign at the soccer complex!

On April 25th, Jake and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! On that Friday, Jake's parents came down so we could run the streets for the weekend without the kids ;) We had a wonderful dinner at Fleming's Steakhouse in Tyson's Corner. 

Our yummy dessert (who am I kidding, MY yummy dessert! ;)

On Saturday night, we went to the Bruins vs Capitals game at the Verizon Center

 I had a little surprise for Jake at the game - I had them write
"Best Five Years of My Life!  Happy Anniversary Jake!  I Love you"
on the message boards!  I was so afraid we were going to miss it...and of course, right before the third period, Jake had to go to the bathroom and thats when they displayed it!  ...but they ended up doing it a few more times after that!  I almost had a heart attack!

Jeanine was also at the game!  My favorite sister!!

We ran a 5k for Cancer Awareness in DC....Jake, of course, pushed the children ;)  My two superheros!


Love this picture!  It was a really nice course!

The kids decided to get out and sprint for the finish line!   That lasted all of about one minute until they were back in the stroller!

 
Jake left his PPE in the van...so the kids decided they wanted to play dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment