Total Pageviews

May 2013

As everyone knows, May is my favorite month :)

Jake and I went on a double date with Layli and Amir to a comedy show at Arlington Draft House...
Layli and I enjoyed our birthday dessert at dinner

My date for the evening



On Friday night, after the girls soccer game, we took off for MA to surprise Jake's Mom for Mother's Day!

We packed Saturday and were able to throw together a great play date with cousins!  Indoor black light mini golf!!  We might be crazy bringing seven little ones into play!  ...but it was fun!!

The whole gang!

Matthew bowling afterwards


Mother's Day

I know that I probably posted to many pictures of me opening my gifts, but they were the gifts the babies made me and I just love each of these pictures (I did not post the one of me crying after I read the back of the one Matthew gave me...it said something about him growing up and I really didn't like that part..haha!)  They were sooo excited to give them to me!  They had been waiting alllll weekend!

 
 
 

After presents, we went to have breakfast at Andrew's work - so yummy!!

Waiting patiently for their food...(I think they might be related??)

Chris and Alycia

(I think she liked her surprise!!)

 
 

Memere and Pepere with ALL their grandchildren!


Renee has been in the Relay for Life Club since here Freshman year.  Each year, they raise money and walk for 24 hours in May!  This year, Grandma even volunteered and helped with set up.  Dispite the rain, the Potomac High School Relay Team had a great time...just a little wet ;)


Brian received his First Communion
 


For Renee's 17th Birthday, Jeanine bought her a trapeze class...finally, in May they finally got around to taking it!  It was pretty interesting!  They both did an awesome job!

Before Class

This is the ladder they had to climb to get up to the bar!  Im so bummed, I was so busy taking videos of them, I forgot to take any good pictures...whoops!!

Since I was in MA for Mother's Day, we decided to get together the following weekend.  We made a day out of it...lunch at Bobby Flay's Burger Palace and an afternoon of shopping!

On Memorial Day, I love taking the kids down to Route One to watch all the motorcycles leaving the Harley dealership heading to the Pentagon....Rolling Thunder!  This year they were so into it!  They waved almost the whole time.

On our walk to see the motorcycles, we ran into these "rollers" ...Matthew was so excited...here is my superhero with the small "roller"

...and Leah with the big "roller"

...we also stopped by the park!  Silly kids!


...the end of another PWSI season...we will miss you seniors!  Way to finish - three wins and an email from Mary Washington wanting Jasmine to come down and talk to him on campus!  Yippy!

Renee's Spring Concert...hard to believe there will only be one more of these!  Goodness Gracious...I am a mother of a Senior in High School!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment